Grace Haven has so much to offer children and families. You will find children of all ages active at Grace Haven, learning about God and what it means to be a Christian through fun and engaging activities.
Join us for the many programs and events throughout the year.
- KidsJAM (Sunday, 9:15am): Children’s Choir and a Bible enrichment program are designed to teach Bible stories and learn specific passages through our “JAM” (Jesus And Me) program. KidsJAM is available to 5 year olds - 5th grade.
- Children’s Choir Performances: Our children learn to express their love for Jesus through music at a young age. At Grace Haven, we encourage children's choir performances throughout the year such as our Christmas pageant, spring concert, annual musical and various Sunday morning worship services.
- Children's Story Time: This is a special time at the beginning of our 10:00am Sunday Church Service, where small children gather to learn a bible lesson through storytelling. Young and old look forward to this special time as well as the “noisy offering” conducted afterwards by the children collecting change in tin cans.
- Haven Helpers (Sunday, 10:30am): This is a wonderful time for children to interact with each other in a playful way, as they learn about the Christian faith through activity-based object lessons.
- KIDStuff: NEW Program with Bible exploration through learning and expression through puppets.
- Children’s Sunday: This is a special Sunday in May when the children lead in all facets of the worship service. This service includes the much anticipated Children’s Spring Musical.
- CampHaven (Age 4-Grade 5): This popular kids camp takes place during the week of July 4th, from 9:00am -12:00noon. It is a Christian based environmental camp for children in our community and is loaded with activities, hiking, crafts, music and games! This takes place at the GH Pavilion and property.
- HarvestFest for Families: Come celebrate with us as we enjoy family fun and fellowship on the beautiful Grace Haven property. Join in the festivities on the 3rd Sunday in October, at 4:00pm. There are always games, entertainment, and hayrides for the entire family.
- FrostFest for Families: The weather does not stop Grace Haven from enjoying children and family activities. Join us in January or February, 4:00pm at the GH Pavilion. We will enjoy a cozy fire, winter-themed activities, a puppet show, and roasting marshmallows/s’mores and MORE.
Look at our Calendar for ALL events and further details.