Grace Haven Youth Programs and Events are very popular in our church and throughout the community. Many of the youth have been members of Grace Haven most of their life, and continue to stay involved with YAMer (Youth Alumni Ministry), upon graduation.
We are proud of the impact this ministry has had on our youth, and even more proud of them with their faith and determination to live a Christ centered life. We see them as true ambassadors of God in our community and beyond through their actions, outreach, missions and fellowship.
We welcome you to join us for the many programs and events throughout the year.
- SONdown (Sunday, 6:30pm): All youth are invited to this weekly fellowship/discipleship program involving creative theme activity, multimedia, testimonies, and recreation. Location: area homes &/or GH Pavilion.
- YOM (Youth On Mission): Our youth are on a mission, and always looking to lend a helping hand and support a variety of Some projects are: support/adopt GH college students, coordinate and participate in a variety of community ministries, and our Summer Youth Mission Project in June or July.
- NightLife (Last Friday in January): This event includes stops at a family comedy club, Krispy Kreme, late night Bowling, and other surprises. The annual event offers a time of fellowship and an opportunity for outreach as the youth are encouraged to bring guests who do not have a church home.
- Family HarvestFest (October) & FrostFest (January/February) for children & families: Our Youth prepare & lead activities for these family events.
- D-NOW: DiscipleshipNOW (Last weekend of February): A weekend discipleship retreat focused on a specific theme of a Christian’s spiritual journey. The young people are led by YAMmers (Youth Alumni Ministry) who are college students & former youth. Church members sponsor meals and activities as well as offer lodging in their homes. The weekend retreat includes small group Bible studies, large group theme interpretation gatherings, and community service. D-NOW culminates with Youth Sunday, which is our youth-led worship service.
- Summer Mission Trip (June or July): During the summer months, our youth are especially involved in a variety of ministries including constructions, food distribution, homelessness, etc.
- Parent/Youth Lake Trip (August): This is for youth and parents to spend quality time in worship and fellowship, while enjoying the outdoors and water activities.
- Parent/Youth Retreat (September or October): This interactive event takes place at the GH Pavillion and property. It is thoughtfully designed with a variety of activities for our youth and their parents. Join us for this awesome retreat with Bible study, worship, picnic, & ROPES obstacle/initiative course.
- Pumpkin Chunkin’, BONFIRE & Spotlight Tag: This is an evening that our youth always look forward to! Join Yammer, Youth and Families November 6th, 4:00-8:00pm, and enjoy all that the Grace Haven property has to offer.
- Youth Holiday Progressive Dinner: This holiday tradition takes place the 3rd Sunday in December, as our youth break bread together and share the JOY of the Christmas season.
Look at our Calendar for ALL events and further details.